Linking against a Win32-DLL

Marc Müller dont at spam.me
Sun Jul 8 19:24:27 PDT 2007

> That's great.  I hope you'll be releasing this when you get it working.
>  I wrote a wintab wrapper for C++ that I'd like to port to D some day.
>   http://www.billbaxter.com/projects/bbtablet

*g* that's funny...
I digged through your bbtablet-code just a few hours before I wrote the
former article, just to learn a bit more about the wintab-api.

Since it's just a hobby for me I will also release the tool when it's
done. But at the moment i'm more twiddling with D than really working on
it...

By the way - you have quite impressive and interesting graphic-projects
and papers on you homepage. Good work!

	-Marc-