Linking against a Win32-DLL

BLS nanali at nospam-wanadoo.fr
Mon Jul 9 02:36:37 PDT 2007

Marc Müller schrieb:

> void main(char[][] args)
> {
>     writefln("Getting WTInfo...");
>     int value = WTInfo( 0, 0, null);
>     writefln("Received WTInfo");
> }
> Output:
> Getting WTInfo...
> Received WTInfo
>

> Everything is fine - but now the same code (I'm just ignoring the return
> value of the function):
>

> void main(char[][] args)
> {
>     writefln("Getting WTInfo...");
>     WTInfo( 0, 0, null);
>     writefln("Received WTInfo");
> }
>
> This time the program fails with the following output:
> Getting WTInfo...
> Received WTInfo
> Error: Access Violation
Hi Marc,
I suggest to publish the WTInfo() C Header and your D translation, as
well as your try block. Otherwise it is a bit difficult to help.

...probabely you should start a new thread in D learn. I often got
better results using this forum.
I suppose/guess a WTInfo() return value != 0 says either, feature not
available, or something else went wrong. So I think you need the return
value anyway ???

Bjoern