Pyd: Wrapping too many functions in a class gives a compiler error

Simen Haugen simen at norstat.no
Thu Jul 12 03:53:31 PDT 2007

To use it, you create a mixin of _wrap_class outside of the main function,
and initialize it after module_init() as before?
Thats what I tried, but then I get a message about "identifier PyObject not
defined" in make_wrapper.d line 91.

I only tried this on my large class, the other are still using
wrap_class!(...)

news:f70m16$1cek$1 at digitalmars.com...