problem with compling

Alexander Panek a.panek at brainsware.org
Thu Jul 12 09:10:10 PDT 2007

Dnoob wrote:
> I've wrote program in D which outputs "Hello D!", I saved it as hello.d however, when I try to compile it using dmd, it outputs like this.
>
> C:\dten>dmd hello.d
> object.d: module object cannot read file 'object.d'
>
> Someone please help me! :(

As mandel said, your runtime library is not in a path registered in the
PATH environment variable.

Anyways, questions like that are to be posted to d.D.learn. Apart from
that, if you had searched through that newsgroup, you would have found
the answer to your question most probably, as it has been answered a
dozen times already.

Kind regards,
Alex