Two standard libraries?

Jason House jason.james.house at gmail.com
Fri Jul 13 17:55:34 PDT 2007

Actually, I'm just about to switch from phobos to tango.  I initially
went with phobos because it's what comes with D and was simpler for both
me and anyone who uses my program...

I didn't have any issues for 2 months, then I started hitting issues
with little or no way to get help.  I eventually traced one of my issues
to a low numbered issue in the issue database that had never gotten
fixed.  I saw Walter nearly overloaded with D 2.0, but got rapid
problems (bit or small) with Phobos have been fixed already in Tango...
Or at least look like someone took a stab at it.  When you add in that
the Tango team will be responsive to problems discovered and work to
resolve issues, I'm sold!