Two standard libraries?

TomD t_demmer at NOSPAM.web.de
Sun Jul 15 10:09:58 PDT 2007

Bill Baxter Wrote:
[...]
> Just putting it under svn isn't enough.  It needs to have someone in
> charge of it.  To manage incoming patches.  To think about overall
> organization.  And ideally to work on things like a good set of
> templated containers.  Hmm... kind of exactly like what those Tango guys
> are doing.
>
> --bb
I know. I am contemplating how much work that would be. What makes me shy away a bit is the importance of the project. On the other, looking at bugzilla, there are 47 open issues connected to Phobos. Some have allegedly working patches attached. I can check them with dmd/XP and dmd/Linux. Would adding a comment to those issues confirming/not confirming the patches be helpful?

Ciao
Tom