The Next Mainstream Programming Language: A Game Developer's

nonnymouse nonny at mouse.com
Sun Jul 15 18:57:37 PDT 2007

Craig Black Wrote:

 But usually it's a combination of C++ and scripted or
> jitted code.  Your company may be the exception.  Was your game engine was
> written entirely in C#?  I'm also curious, what genre is this game?

Sorry. I'm NDA'd.
Obviously this is all a bit experimental. And there is some C++ too, but the C# is doing more of the heavy lifting than you might at first expect. Of course, it's really the graphics hardware doing most the real work ;-)

My point stands though. And I suspect we may be at the front of a new wave..