D programmer wanted

Henning Hasemann hhasemann at web.de
Mon Jul 16 00:36:37 PDT 2007

VC <v.cekvenich at yahoo.com> wrote:
> Just some news: search dice for "Keibi" - you will find that D lag is
> needed :-).

Sorry I did not understand that. Is 'dice' a website? And what does
"Keibi" mean, and what has it to do with D?

> Separetly, D should come w/ wxD (by far best gui for d and cross
> platform) and mango (for server side).

No it shouldnt. I dont use any of both and it would be a PITA to have
to download all this stuff on every compiler update to me.

Henning

--
GPG Public Key:
http://keyserver.ganneff.de:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0xDDD6D36D41911851