using C with D

Gregor Richards Richards at codu.org
Sun Jul 22 17:16:20 PDT 2007

Saaa wrote:
> Ah ok :)
>
> Just a question, nothing concrete, but should I report faulty translations?
> (.h(C) to .d)
> Or do you know of limitations(such as Sean Kelly reports about htod)
>
>> 1) bcd.gen is F/OSS
>> 2) bcd.gen is portable
>> 3) bcd.gen supports (limited) C++
>>
>>  - Gregor Richards

Macros are always a problem, but I haven't found them as problematic
with bcd.gen as Sean apparently has with htod. I don't know if this is
due to different implementation, or just because I haven't tested
bcd.gen on the same kinds of things.

Yes, report failures directly to my email. I may or may not fix :P

Confusing very things makes it, newsgroups in post-top don't please, way
the by.

  - Gregor Richards