What runtime are the library writers going for?

Simen Haugen simen at norstat.no
Mon Jul 23 01:31:18 PDT 2007

I've had projects using phobos as I needed a library that only supported
phobos. I've had the same for Tango...
This issue has been raised many times, so I'm not trying to ask phobos vs.
tango here.

TioPort is tango-only, MiniD is now tango-only, and DDL is moving to tango
soon too. For me this means trouble as I earlier had to switch a project to
phobos for the sake of enki in ddl. I guess there are many who have the same
problem.
Tango has a nice page listing compatible projects, but I cannot find any
similar page for phobos...

I guess it's too much work to make support both libraries, so it would be
nice to know what phobos libraries are making the switch to Tango-only (and
also those who are going to support both in the future).