development team looking for members

llee llee at goucher.edu
Wed Jul 25 11:07:26 PDT 2007

I'm looking to form a small development team based in Baltimore city.  The group will probably develop small applications for academic and commercial clients based in the region. If you're interested send a short email to llee at goucher.edu with a short synopsis of your previous work experience, and skills. I'm willing to train people who are energetic, highly focused, and willing to commit their time to this project. Knowledge of D, C, and C++ is required.
Thanks for your consideration, I look forward to hearing from you.