quirks of functions and delegates

Ender KaShae astrothayne at gmail.com
Sat Jul 28 16:02:40 PDT 2007

I have two questions concerning functions and delegates (as they are so similar I will refer to them simply as functions from now on)  1.) can you specify a template argument to be a function and 2.) can you have arrays of functions

1.) when I try template t(type: function) I get an error, but there must be some way to specify that you need the type to be a function

2.) in an example in the docs it says that arrays of functions are invalid types in c++ and d, however i've used arrays of function pointers in c++ and it seems strange that such a type would be invalid, a function pointer is after all just a pointer