BCD and OpenSSL

Daniel919 Daniel919 at web.de
Sun Jun 3 14:10:16 PDT 2007

Hi, I put the openssl directory into: C:\bcdgen\gccxml\include
and then used bcdgen from C:\bcdgen\gccxml\include\openssl

But as far as I can remember, the windows package of bcdgen was hanging
on some files when trying to convert.
The linux version was working. And the generated d files can be used on
windows, too.
Anyway, just give it a try. Maybe this has been fixed in the meantime.

As I said, a full port of openssl would be nice.
I even thought of some improvements, like using classes:
Instead of SSL_CTX_ctrl(ctx,SSL_CTRL_SESS_TIMEOUTS,0,NULL):
class SSL_CTX {
   void ctrl(...) {...}
}
SSL_CTX ctx;
ctx.ctrl(SSL_CTRL_SESS_TIMEOUTS,0,NULL);
This would even allow IDEs to use code-completion for the ssl
functions, like it's the case with all classes.

Best regards,
Daniel