F# = D + reflection

Hasan Aljudy hasan.aljudy at gmail.com
Fri Jun 8 14:09:30 PDT 2007

lol, sorry for my "stupid" title,
I just felt excited when I was reading the description of the language
and I jumped to conclusions before even trying the language.

Yes, the syntax seems to differ, but as for me, I still would like to
give it a try.

Anyways, in my opinon, D needs these two things .. reflection and .net
integration.