Does D need a Wiki?

Danny mindstorm8191 at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 10 09:58:32 PDT 2007

Hi, I've recently began reading this forum and have been interested in learning to use D (I haven't figured out what to do with the downloads, unfortunately).  However, I have noticed that D's Wiki site isn't working at the moment.  Is this a temporary problem?  If not, I have a wiki system set up for all languages, at http://danbar10.allhyper.com/wikidoc/index.php

WikiDoc is designed to be a place to provide documentation for all programming languages.  I've seen many languages and libraries for those languages with documentation that is either insufficient or very poorly explained.  Third party documentation is sometimes available, but rarely covers specific topics in detail.  WikiDoc is designed to allow users to create and improve documentation over time.

There isn't much info available on it yet for any language, and the overall layout has very little structure (everything is HTML only), but I hope it will grow over time.  I've added a page on D, but my knowledge of the language is very scarce so there's not much I can add.  Would anyone want to add information to WikiDoc on getting started with D?