Examples, please?

Danny mindstorm8191 at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 10 19:29:57 PDT 2007

Alright, so I'm trying to figure out how to use D.  But where are the examples?  It seems the only significant amount of documentation is by Digital Mars, describing how to use its cool features.  It may show some source code samples describing the subjects they're covering, but there aren't any complete examples, and so I'm still lost on how to use the language.

I'm one to learn by example, and I'm sure many others are.  Would anyone be willing to create some example programs on using portions of D?  Such as, maybe a windows program?  If needed, I could provide some webspace to host the example files.