Code Style

Brad Anderson brad at dsource.org
Mon Jun 18 08:07:14 PDT 2007

Robert Fraser wrote:
> I can make it possible to execute the formatter from the command line.
> However, it relies on other parts of the plugin, so I can't really make it
> completly independent: you'll probably have to download JDK 1.5+, Eclipse,
> and Descent and set up the options in the UI (unless you're feeling the
> desire to edit a huge text file...)

Hmmm... any chance you could write it in D, and use JNI to hook it up to
Eclipse?  That way, the command-line tool doesn't need all of the Java
toolchain.  I imagine, though that the ease of using the Java parser already
gives you too much convenience :(

Here's what I was referring to in an earlier post: http://jalopy.sourceforge.net/

BA