Wishlist/Roadmap for 2.0?

Tristam MacDonald swiftcoder at gmail.com
Tue Jun 19 07:25:46 PDT 2007

Is anyone currently running, or has thought about running, a tentative roadmap for D 2.0? Or a polled wishlist of some sort to give the Developers string feedback on what sort of issues the general D community would like to see?

I don't have any complaints about the way D is developed, and Walter is doing an incredible job seeing as he is doing it alone. But I do sometimes wonder if the development priorities as they seem to be are very beneficial, for instance, I have a feeling that CTFE is less useful to the general developer than say meaningful constructors/destructors/opAssign on structs.

Again, I am not complaining, merely suggesting a way to get balanced feedback on what is most important to the community in general...