FAQ in D conference 2007

HATA hata at mail1.big.or.jp
Sat Jun 23 03:12:23 PDT 2007

>Moving around the world through IP is cheap, going by plane is not.

Of course! I don't say that developpers must go around the world. I say why did he/she write down "Why is it opened in Seattle ?".

Ok, I know that it's the questions were raised, really. But even though a case, I think that it shouldn't be written down like "Why not in Europe?".
I understand that making D language is a world-wide big project and challenge. so, I think we should be careful of small things like a statesman. Because I think that breaking/friction of human communication may begin to start from small thing like it.

>I'll reword the faq, but really, the issue strikes me as rather petty.

Thank you for your reply and rewording.
But, if you don't agree with me about importance of this, you may do a kind of that again, someday. I wish it's really petty thing and my groundless fear. But a man reading context like that is not only me. In BBS in Japan, I found a few people were talking as same as like me.

Perhaps, Which people can read & write in English very well may not mis-read like that. But, for example, I heard phobos is not useful in using Japanese, because there is not characteristic-code filter and so on. It's easy to doubt to people that developpers are looking at only English area. Moreover, if they look at a sencence like that in conference page, I think they must be convinced of thinking of that.