D from ARM?

Anders Bergh anders1 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 23 21:56:50 PDT 2007

I've got GDC working with devkitARM, toolchain for Nintendo DS, Game
Boy Advance etc. It creates ARM applications, but I haven't set up
Phobos or Tango yet, and there seems to be some kind of newlib +
gcc/gdc issue, so it doesn't work with C applications for some reason.

You should be able to build a cross compiler and just add d to
--enable-languages when running the gcc configure script for ARM.

--
Anders