Pyd: Stackthreads and returning arrays from D

Simen Haugen simen at norstat.no
Tue Jun 26 04:34:02 PDT 2007

Pyd doesn't work with stackthreads in newers versions of the dmd compiler
(1.014+ at least). As I understand from the documentation and my testing,
this means I cannot return arrays from D to Python (and renders Pyd quite
useless for me).

"Pyd uses StackThreads for its iteration wrapping support. By setting this
to False, opApply wrapping, Iter, and AltIter will be unavailable."

Has anyone found a simple workaround for this?