EXE? Anyone every written a D program I can execute?

Stewart Gordon smjg_1998 at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 1 14:19:54 PST 2007

Jascha Wetzel <[firstname]@mainia.de> Wrote:

> http://ddbg.mainia.de :)
> http://www.dprogramming.com/entice.php
> anything on http://www.dsource.org/projects/

Not anything there.  I don't know how you came to that conclusion.  But there certainly are a fair number of applications there.

> http://www.classicempire.com/
<snip top of upside-down reply>

Unless it's changed since last time I downloaded, then the "official" version hasn't worked for a long time.  But the "Stewart's D version" (in the links down the left hand side) works if you add the -d compiler flag.  (Note to self: update it again and fix the switch default bug while I'm at it.)

Stewart.