[OT] Re: EXE? Anyone every written a D program I can execute?

Jascha Wetzel "[firstname]" at mainia.de
Fri Mar 2 03:43:10 PST 2007

oh, of course not anything. i meant to give a link to the games or misc.
apps categories only...

anyway, the point i actually should have made is, that it's trivial to
find a lot of examples, although it's irrelevant what exactly you find
there.
but i think one should always give positive answers to such or similar
questions. "of course, look here, here or here" is always better than
"this is a totally irrelevant question, go get more qualified".

i think one could also argue, that you can judge a tool by the things
people do with it. that allows conclusions about how easy to use or
inspiring a tool might be to it's users.