ip claims?

Jakob Praher jp at hapra.at
Sun Mar 4 15:03:17 PST 2007

hi all,

I am interesting in adopting D for some kind of system programming. I
have used the LLVM infrastructure and would like to play with D.

What puzzles me is the following line in the url
"http://www.digitalmars.com/d/":

Note: all D users agree that by downloading and using D, or reading the
D specs, they will explicitly identify any claims to intellectual
property rights with a copyright or patent notice in any posted or
emailed feedback sent to Digital Mars.

What does that mean?
If I would like to work with the D language what would that mean to me
as a developer?

thanks
-- Jakob