Invalid UTF-8 String with international characters

orgoton orgoton at mindless.com
Thu Mar 8 07:42:53 PST 2007

On my .d files I usually make comments on my own language, and occasionally use special characters such as "é", "ç" and "ã".

When I try to compiler, DMD complains that those characters are not valid UTF-8 characters. When this error appears on "writefln" strings, it's understandable (however stupid, because I use them with C), but it also complains if they are in commented lines! Did I activate some weird option?

I use DMD 1.007 and Code::Blocks Nightly build.

(I have attached my file. Put in some of those characters above and watch the compiler output).