encapsulation

BCS ao at pathlink.com
Tue Mar 13 12:57:05 PDT 2007

Reply to Frits,

> BCS wrote:
>
>> [stuff]
>>
> with headers:
>
>> Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2007 18:48:08 +0000 (UTC) X-Trace: [more numbers]
>> (13 Mar 2007 17:48:15 GMT) NNTP-Posting-Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2007
>> 17:48:15 +0000 (UTC)
>>
> The clock on your computer seems to be an hour ahead...
> (Or you've already switched to Daylight Savings and forgot to set the
> right timezone your computer so it can correct accordingly when
> converting to UTC)

Actually I have the correct time and time zone but I haven't patched my system
to be in sync with the new Daylight savings time.

Last time I patched "Just because I can" I sent in the result to the dailyWTF
<g>
http://thedailywtf.com/Articles/Pop-up_Potpourri_0x3a__The_Really_Windy_City.aspx
(at the bottom)

If the date thing causes problems I'll do something about it.