Extended Type Design.

Fri Mar 16 01:39:23 PDT 2007

janderson wrote:
> BTW:
>
> const!(char[])
>
> Looks to much like a template to me, I'd imagine some syntax phasers
> would have a harder time then necessary.

If you mean parsers, I don't think that'll be much of a problem. 'const'
is a keyword, template names are not. If you use a syntax-highlighting
reader you'll also see the difference between const!(char[]) and
foo!(char[]) immediately, for the same reason.

(This is not to be construed as support for the "const!" syntax. I just
dislike for different reasons ;) )