Entry (main) method inside a class?

Dejan Lekic dejan.lekic at gmail.com
Sun Mar 18 09:43:33 PDT 2007

Well, I think it is very good to have main _inside_ a class I am currently "playing with" during the development process (of the class). Sure I can have a main() function in the same module and play with the class there, but somehow I "feel" it belongs to the class block. Obviously this is a matter of taste, so it does not really matter whether we will have this "feature" in D or not. I just started this thread because I thought it is somehow possible to do it... :)