Eclipse plugin

Jari-Matti Mäkelä jmjmak at utu.fi.invalid
Sun Mar 18 17:11:28 PDT 2007

David B. Held kirjoitti:
> I tried both DDT and Descent with disappointing results.  Neither one
> would open a D file for me under Eclipse 3.2.0 Win32.  What do we need
> to do to get something working?

What do you mean? Eclipse opens .d -files even without DDT/Descent
installed. Currently Descent adds D related entries to the 'new ...'
dialog and does syntax highlighting etc.

> At least Descent correctly integrates with the Find & Install feature of
> Eclipse, but that's not enough.

So you have managed to install it? There are instructions at
http://www.dsource.org/projects/descent/. Have you tried switching to
the D profile? Are you using some unstable development version?