Failure to Descend

Ary Manzana ary at esperanto.org.ar
Mon Mar 19 03:51:26 PDT 2007

David B. Held escribió:
> Ary Manzana wrote:
>> [...]
>> Very strange. My guess is that you are using an Eclipse version that
>> is less than 3.2 (maybe 3.1), since "group.information" was introduced
>> in 3.2. If that's it, please download Eclipse 3.2 and tell me if it
>> worked. I'll also see if I can tell Eclipse my plugin only works for
>> versions >= 3.2
>
> Straight from the About box:
>
> Eclipse SDK
>
> Version: 3.2.0
> Build id: I20060223-1656
>
> I did install DDT first and uninstalled it.  I also tried uninstalling
> Descent and reinstalling it, just to make sure.
>
> Dave

I don't know if you read my other reply to your 3 month old thread, but
here it goes again:

Humm... And now I read this and I read you are using Eclipse 3.2. My
version is 3.2.1. Maybe they added the "group.information" menu group in
3.2.1 but in the javadoc they put "@since 3.2". Try upgrading to 3.2.1.
If it still dosen't work, please tell me.

Please be patient. I'm currently working on showing semantic errors as
you type by using DMD's code... and it's working! :-)

(but it'll take some time)

Ary