Extended Type Design.

Mon Mar 19 11:15:58 PDT 2007

> Don Clugston wrote:
>> It's better than super const. However:
>> (1) I would want to go through all my existing D code and change 100%
>> of my usages of 'const' to 'invariant'.
>
> Great to hear that!

I think one of us misunderstood.
I parsed that sentence as "I'd have to go through all my D code to keep
it working properly", while judging by your reaction you seem to have
parsed it as "I'd be happy to go through all my D code and make the
necessary changes".
(Note that the connotation(?) is a bit different; neutral/slightly
negative vs quite positive)