shebang launcher for D programs

Anders F Björklund afb at algonet.se
Wed Mar 21 12:32:47 PDT 2007

>> Rebuild has a similar feature (-exec), but it's a program not a script.
>> I think build/bud also did, but I had problems with it and GDC/Tango...
>
> Sounds great. Where is rebuild? (Bud aka build is easy to find on
> dsource.org).

It's part of the DSSS project: (the "D Shared Software System")
http://www.dsource.org/projects/dsss/wiki/Rebuild

I did a RPM package and manpage for it, will post them* on gdcgnu
as part of the requirements for using Tango instead of Phobos...

--anders

* See http://www.algonet.se/~afb/d/rebuild.spec for a preview