Differentiate const flavors using CASE?

Bill Baxter dnewsgroup at billbaxter.com
Wed Mar 21 12:53:26 PDT 2007

Here's a random thought:
What about const vs CONST?
The upcase version obviously being the more const of the two.
The original proposal played with punctuation, and we've talked plenty
about spelling, but we haven't talked about playing with case.  It would
be an odd-ball among keywords, admittedly, but if you asked 100 people
which of 'const' and 'CONST' was the most constant you'd probably get
100 votes for 'CONST'.  And he could become good friends with
foreach_reverse, the other odd-ball keyword who is disparaged by the
other kids because of his obesity and the big staple in his belly button.

---bb