shebang launcher for D programs

Anders F Björklund afb at algonet.se
Wed Mar 21 12:56:53 PDT 2007

> Where can I find the source code for the rdmd program, by the way ?
> I seem to only find binaries for Windows and Linux, not for Mac :-)
>
> Is it part of the back-end, or is it open source like the front-end ?

Never mind, found Dave Fladebo's and Roberto Mariottini's versions
attached in the digitalmars.D.announce newsgroup... (and it was under
the free-for-all Public Domain license, so definitely "open source")

Are these the same versions that are used in the DMD distribution ?
If so, is there any chance of including the rdmd.d file used, in it.
And it looks straightforward to port over from DMD/linux to GDC/Unix.

--anders