stdio performance in tango, stdlib, and perl

Sean Kelly sean at f4.ca
Thu Mar 22 12:31:25 PDT 2007

> Several documented attempts of
> installing Tango failed for me, so in the end I figured some way to get
> programs to compile with a special command line and a modification of
> dmd.conf. I need to modify dmd.conf whenever I switch between Phobos
> programs and Tango programs.

This page describes one way to use Tango and Phobos together:
http://www.dsource.org/projects/tango/wiki/PhobosTangoCooperation  It's
Win32-oriented, but the approach should be essentially the same for
Linux.  One issue with install instructions is that the installation
procedure is in flux as we try to simplify/automate it, and some of the
documentation is lagging behind.

Sean