Automated page translation with Google

Unknown W. Brackets unknown at simplemachines.org
Fri Mar 23 20:03:26 PDT 2007

Actually, this was true of my project as well.  Not all of it, of
course, and we used versioning to see what had changed... but large
segments could change between releases and things always had to be
retranslated.

Of course, we tried to minimize this... but the volunteers were always
willing to keep at it!

Effortless is as effortless does, in the end.

-[Unknown]