Language Shootout

Craig Black cblack at ara.com
Mon Mar 26 10:03:21 PDT 2007

I like the idea.  Since Walter's time is so limited we shouldn't expect him
to do all of the work.  If someone who is performance savvy could look at
the code generated and try to suggest solutions.  Then this information
could be submitted to Walter to help improve the compiler.

-Craig

news:eu8t71$d2p$1 at digitalmars.com...