Commercial IDE for D

doob doobnet at gmail.com
Tue Mar 27 06:19:06 PDT 2007

I would recommend Poseidon (http://www.dsource.org/projects/poseidon). Built with DWT, it's Windows only until DWT is available on other platforms. Not a commercial IDE but it's the one I have found that I've think is the most developed. It looks like Eclipse and have project management, code completion, it has support for bud (build) and dmd and a couple of other features.