stdio line-streaming revisited

jcc7 technocrat7 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 29 14:30:42 PDT 2007

== Quote from Andrei Alexandrescu (See Website For Email)
(SeeWebsiteForEmail at erdani.org)'s article
> jcc7 wrote:
> > == Quote from kris (foo at bar.com)'s article

Last

http://www.digitalmars.com/pnews/read.php?server=news.digitalmars.com&group=digitalmars.D&artnum=31264

http://www.digitalmars.com/webnews/newsgroups.php?art_group=digitalmars.D&article_id=31264
> The information is not there.
> > It's part of a much larger discussion:
> > http://www.digitalmars.com/d/archives/digitalmars/D/31069.html#N31264
> After a summary read I saw this:
> classRef.method1().method2().method3();
> In this case, indeed the three methods are evaluated in sequence. It
> would be, however, a mistake to infer from that that the code:
> Cout("Hello, ")(Cin.get);
> guaranteedly reads the console before having printed "Hello, ". It
> doesn't.
> Andrei

Well, I don't entired understand the issue, but I may have found the wrong
posting. Or maybe there is no posting where Walter addresses this issue.

jcc7