How to debug in Visual studio?

Patrick Byrne pjlbyrne at gmail.com
Thu Mar 29 23:08:20 PDT 2007

Thanks for your replies, chaps.

> I tried to get this working a while back and came to the conclusion it
> wasn't possible.   I think someone mentioned that VS2005 has
> dropped support for the debugging info format that DMD uses.

VS8XPress docs indicate that LINK.EXE accepts OMF files....? Ho hum.

> Or wait for the rumored VS add-in for D coming <real soon>.

Is there any more information on this, please? I saw the vsplugind page at dsource.org, but it looks as though that won't be available for Visual Studio Express edition. I presume that nice features like customisation plugins won't be available for the freebie version.    :-(

Patrick