Newsgroups & Discussions

Peter Modzelewski peter.modzelewski at gmail.com
Sat Mar 31 06:26:43 PDT 2007

Alexander Panek napisał(a):
> Hello NG citizens,
>
> I've followed the few threads about IO performance, standard libraries,
>  C compatibility and all the other things that might have sound totally
> important to be set to stone, either way. I would like to appeal to all
> contributors to keep it on a level of technical discussions. There are
> already way too much subtle, as well as "not so subtle", accusations and
> personal aggressions in the game, which makes given threads a tad
> uncomfortable.
>
> It's of no interest for the D community to split it up into two parties.
>  The community how I know it is always helpful, sometimes to be taken
> with a pinch of salt, but I've never seen such discussions full of salt
> here, since I've started reading and participating.
>
> Please, step back a bit and think twice about what you're going to post,
> for the sake of productivity and helping each other. There's no point in
> killing each other, verbally, as we're all grown up and shouldn't
> actually let ourselves be led by our animal instincts that much.
>
> Kind regards,
> Alexander Panek

I do understand why tango team is so flustrated. And I can understand
why some words were said. But Alex here have a good point here. NG is
public space, and flames only making bad job for D. I think if AA have a
serious things to say and is ready for real discussion he can join
#d.tango on freenode where all we can talk to tango developers. I'm
looking forward for a serious irc debate, which log could be pasted then
on NG. no need to fill NG with flame, there are enough D enemies all
around the world, to fight eachother here ;)

P.S
Great work you do tango team \o/

P.S 2
Andrei, i am noone here. But i will apriciate if you would respect more
people who did much more for D then you can think :) i know you are also
very expirianced and quite famous person, but not only you ;)

P.S 3
peace! :D and as ALI G would say, RESPECT :D