D and the world

Chad J gamerChad at _spamIsBad_gmail.com
Wed May 2 23:05:48 PDT 2007

Tom S wrote:
> First of all, thanks for all the feedback, guys :) It matters a lot to us.

Here have some more.  :)

I remember seeing this earlier and thinking "sweet! a really big game
project coded in D!"  I'm glad you posted more info here, and also glad
it is working out so well.  I guess it's too late for me to sign up for
a beta since you are going to present it like next week or something,
but I will eagerly await the release.

Also, it would be really cool if you decide to release the source code
some day.  I'd love to see what 3d game engine code looks like in D.

Good luck with your presentation!