D vs. ISRs (interrupt service routines) or Which D language features implictly allocate memory?

Sean Kelly sean at f4.ca
Sat May 5 08:38:43 PDT 2007

As others have said, string concatenation (via ~), the .dup property,
insertions into AAs (and possibly removals as well), and 'new' calls.
Those are the only language features I can think of that allocate.  As
for library calls, Tango almost never allocates internally.  This has
actually been a source of contention for some, but I think the benefit
is worthwhile.

Sean