Can't work with sockets

niovol niovol at gmail.com
Sun May 6 15:52:49 PDT 2007

I tried to make a program which can simply send messages and receive ones between 2 programs. I used DFL to make a form, buttons etc. I had 2 socket variables - remote_sock for server and sock for both server and client; i think the connection goes right, because of after executing remote_sock = sock.accept()   remote_sock.remoteAddress() has a right address. But I can't send or receive any message. I deal with sock variable in the client program and remote_sock in the server program. To send I used send(void[]) method, to receive - receive(void[]). After sending I don't receive anything. Can anybody tell me where I was wrong? Are there some examples on using sockets with DFL?