Big debug exe

Frank Benoit keinfarbton at googlemail.com
Mon May 7 17:53:00 PDT 2007

Hm, i try to build a windows application. Without any special flags to
dmd, its size is about 13 MB. No small, i know.
Now i want to debug this application, and added the -g flag to the
dsss.conf.
The linker runs quit a while, and stops with a disk full message.

The binary size after the abort was 1700MB. I wonder how big it would
have grown, if i had more space. Is that possible? Do i need a bigger
hard disk for my notebook? Is it a bug in the dmd linker, or possibly in
dsss/rebuild?

The compiles obj files sum to 3.8MB, all installed libs in the dsss
directory sum up to 40 MB. The application uses tango/tangobos/swt.