tango & linux... something work??

Lars Ivar Igesund larsivar at igesund.net
Tue May 8 09:24:10 PDT 2007

Die9 wrote:

> Hello!
>
> I m trying to install tango's lib on Linux (Ubuntu 7.04)....
>
> I have read this link :
>
> http://www.prowiki.org/wiki4d/wiki.cgi?HowToUbuntu
>
> and the compiler dmd with phobos now is installed.
>
> I wont change the libs, i need to work with Tango...
>
> i follow the instrictions from this link:
>
> http://www.dsource.org/projects/tango/wiki/LinuxInstallDmd
>
> but nothing work...
>
> 1. in tango-0.97-bin-linux-dmd.1.012 package (downloaded from
> http://www.dsource.org/projects/tango/wiki/DmdDownloads )
>     build-dmd.sh no exist! only install-dmd.sh exist. I'v tried with the
>     preview version but after install-dmd.sh execution i have some errors.
>

> Someone know the correct procedure for installing dmd with tangos libs on
> Linux???
>
> Thank you!
>
> Dié

Could you please create a post in the Tango forum -
http://www.dsource.org/projects/tango/forums - with more information about
your DMD setup, what you tried and which messages you get?

There are a couple of missing steps yet for those who need to build the
libraries on their own, but the binary downloads should work.

--
Lars Ivar Igesund
blog at http://larsivi.net