OT(totally): I'm back

Regan Heath regan at netmail.co.nz
Tue May 8 11:23:41 PDT 2007

Hi all,

First of all appologies if this use of the newsgroup offends anyone.  I just wanted to say "Hi" and "I'm back" and "Did you miss me", ok maybe not the last one.

At this point some of you are saying "who is this clown?".  Others may be saying "Oh no, not him again".  I hope at least some of you are say "Hey cool, Regan's back".  To preserve my sanity I am going to assume everyone falls into the first or last group and that the middle group does not exist. ;)

Anyway, for those of you that don't have a clue who I am a quick search of the archives will give you some idea.

I've just got back (in a manner of speaking) from a 6 month trip around South America which was awesome.  For those of you who enjoy reading about others weird and wonderful experiences:

http://www.netmail.co.nz/blogs/satrip

*I'm not at all happy with the image sizes and scaling and page layout but I didn't have time while I was there to format it all manually and I dont yet have time now, I may never get round to it.

When I say I just got back in actual fact I was in New Zealand (where I was born etc) before going to South America and now I'm in the UK, Hertfordshire, near London to be precise, looking for work, hint..hint..

Because I have to concentrate on looking for work D will have to remain in the back seat for a little while yet but I hope to get back into it and contribute wherever I can.  I can see there are a number of recent developments in D that I need to catch up on already!

Anyway, enough mad rambling.  Glad to be back.

Regan Heath