Install check?

Nicolai Waniek no.spam at thank.you
Wed May 9 07:35:52 PDT 2007

Hi,

I agree with you and as soon as I have some spare time (and a win32 machine
under my fingers) and if you guys wish it, i'll write an inno setup script for D
so walter could package a Win32 installer. Inno Setup is for free, but i'll have
to read the licence so there are no licence infringements.

This could - of course - then be adopted by the tango team :)

regards and give me some time, possibly I have some this evening