Unofficial wish list status.

Daniel Keep daniel.keep.lists at gmail.com
Wed May 9 23:42:50 PDT 2007

Anders Bergh wrote:
> My software performance would definitely improve with the help of some
> v1 at g ra.
>
> I would not be surprised if this message got stuck in a spam filter
> somewhere, hehe.

The problem with libv1 at gr4 is that programs that link against it run
really fast to start with, but once they produce a result they can't be
re-run for 20 minutes.

Plus, there's all the other side effects: console output can appear
blue, the program can get an CPU-ache which increases errors in fpu
operations or worse, can have a PSU-attack and fry the mobo.  There's
also the chance of the program consuming 100% of the CPU and needing to
be forcibly terminated.

Hence why it uses a prescription license, and not BSD/zlib.

	-- Daniel

--
int getRandomNumber()
{