Help with linker problem

Frank Benoit keinfarbton at googlemail.com
Thu May 10 13:23:49 PDT 2007

Walter Bright schrieb:
> Frank Benoit wrote:
>> i was not sure about these "noi/deb". Are they correct?
>
> noi means case sensitive, yes, it's needed.
> I'd use /co rather than /deb.
>
> Do you have only 1.5Gb of free disk space?
>
> Optlink tries to do everything in memory. It is entirely possible that
> all this stuff simply exceeds memory. You can try excluding debug info
> for some of the modules/libraries.

I deleted some file, and have 3.5 GB free. But if the exe grows bigger
then 1 GB, i do a Ctrl-C.
The notebook has 1.5 GB Ram.

I recompiled all libs without -g -debug and my minimumhelloworld builds
fine with -g -debug. 13MB
Same procedure again with the poseidon, about 3.8MB obj files and the
same libs (hm, tangobos was not used in the mini-hw example). Does not
stop linking, growing exe.